• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need textured black vinyl 24" x750 feet that costs 50 cents sq ft or less

aluminumwelder

This will be applied to polyethylene plastic panels 24x68" in size
needs to easy to hand apply without bubbles so air release is best
i do have 24" laminator I have used to apply vinyl films in the past but it would have to be modified to roll these 3/8" thick panels through!
If textured finish is not in my price range please suggest vinyl that will not scuff too easily

aluminumwelder

if you know of a paint that can be rolled on to Polyethelene and stick I'm all ears.
but my guess is there is no such thing and even if there was getting an even coat would be almost impossible.

S'N'S

Not sure if this would work for you but, some of the Blackboard vinyl has a texture to it....some more than others. Don't know what it costs over there though.

aluminumwelder

the HX30000 textured leather vinyl is $1200 for a 54"x100' roll which is $3 a sq ft.
For that price I can buy REAL leather and spray adhesive it on!

These faux finishes just dont' seem economical to me. oh well looks like I'll just cover it with textured abs laminate, which is about 50 cents a sq foot and much more duable any any wrap, just dont' like the extra weight.