• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need to reprint just 1 of the panels for the wrap in versaworks

Signturesigns

I messed up on one of the panels that I printed in versa works. Does anyone know how to reprint just that one panel? I also need to adjust the overlap to larger but not sure if I can adjust just that one panel

crny1

If you paneled the print via clip and tile you can just right click on the panels you do not want to print to grey them out and it will only print the one panel.
Not sure you can change the overlap on just one panel. I suppose if you turned off all other panels and then changed the overlap size it might work.
Hopefully the file is still in the queue in versa.

Signturesigns

If you paneled the print via clip and tile you can just right click on the panels you do not want to print to grey them out and it will only print the one panel.
Not sure you can change the overlap on just one panel. I suppose if you turned off all other panels and then changed the overlap size it might work.
Hopefully the file is still in the queue in versa.
You gave very clear direction! This worked! Thank you so much!