• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need tractor art!

OldPaint

Awww THANKS! I've searched for about 10 days (all day)! I've gone through EVERY disk I have and hundreds of pages on sites like istockphoto and other royalty free sites. I even joined iclipart.com for a year!
AND YOU SAID THIS ....
I just don't have time but for the info. I work alone and I am swamped getting ready for my vacation next week.
to do what i was suggesting, FOR ME, since i can draw, is maybe 1, 3 hours max. to make a vector i can cut clean.

fastcut

YES SIR...I work from home and have my laptop online at all times and I drag it from table to table and search between cuts and when my hands get tired...and then it goes to bed with me.
My day started at 2:35am (about 2 hours earlier than usual). I awoke to my satellite box not working so a few internet searches and a lot of updates later I got that fixed. Then me and my niece went to Denny's for breakfast (4am) after I cut a few pieces for this sign. Came home, got online, weeded and taped my stuff. Started a logo design for someone. Took my son to school. Cleaned a few substrates. Did some more internet searches. Sent out a ton of emails. Started finishing sign. Paid some bills online. Took a shower. Searched online some more. Called a few friends trying to give away a free concert ticket for tonight. Ate lunch and repeated most of above! Now I'm leaving to get my son from school, take him to a job interview (fingers crossed) and come back and repeat some more stuff and try to deliver this sign in about an hour. Then tonight I get to relax and have a few beers at a concert! But only for about 3 hours and then come home and do laundry which will probably cause me to start cleaning out my closet or something assanine like that. Cuz that's the kind of $h!t I do when I need to sleep!
I'm an insomniac with AADD! And this site distracts the hell out of me! LOL

OldPaint

TIME MANAGEMENT ..........not one of your talents???))))))
like i said, what i woulda done, woulda given you about 4-5 more days to be insane...with all that other stuff)))))))))

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
10 days!!!

I would have done it Ol Paint's way...

Or spend 5 minutes in old printers books, a website or 2 and an old automotive supply magazine... that is one odd contraption on the right...

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 71

OldPaint

the motor seems to me a 265, 283, mid to late 1950's chevy. aircleaner and exhaust manifold fit those......

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
i never venture into this section....

plus I have 4 kids (3 of them teenagers) to take and pick up at 3 different schools, homework tutoring everyday, cook, clean, and do 24 hour healthcare for a family member while plugging along on various freelance and client work while looking for more work. So the next time Ol Paint picks on you about your time you can do what I do... just remember the green speedos and the image of the butt-crack...