• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Versaworks...

Tony Rome

PC just crashed, can't locate me disc and have a ton of jobs.
Anyone know where I can get the Versaworks software?
I have a Roland Versacamm SP540V. Running Windows 7 Home 64bit.
Thanks in advance!

CanuckSigns

I had a similar problem a month ago, I had to contact my roland dealer, who shipped out a burned cd, I had to pay $15 shipping since I didn't have an order going in.

I don't understand why roland doesn't offer Versaworks as a download on their website! Correct me if i'm wrong, but it only works with roland printers correct? So there is no worry about misuse.

I find it strange that they have to physically ship something that can be downloaded in less than an hour!

GW

I'm in a similar boat - new PC and I cannot locate my discs. While I wait for a response from Roland, does anyone have a link?

Thanks!

SGSGraphic

need copy of previous version to 4.5

Does anyone have a version previous to 4.5 (4.4?) that I might be able to get ahold of? After upgrading to 4.5, VW no longer recognizes CutContour lines. Doesnt even send test cuts from vw dropdown menu....

thanks!

Jason -SGS

Andrew O

Merchant Member
SGSGraphic - Give Tech Support a call at 800-542-2307 or PM me your contact info and I will have them call you. We can probably get that sorted.