• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Neon color match

ToneCustomSigns

A reason for the missing CMYK values is because Pantone doesn't know how your printer is calibrated and therefore cannot prescribe an ink recipe. Pantone's old CMYK values were for its in-house press, and its press only however using generally targeted aim points. Begs the question; anybody know what those aim points are? What are the CMYK values to produce a medium gray on your printer?
To answer yoru question about grey: In Flexi, I use values of black to get a grey color on my Mutoh Valuejet 1624. It works like a charm for me. When I go to print, I go to the output settings, select the color settings button then go to rendering intent. On the right the Pure Hue buttons will be highlighted depending on what you are printing. If you click on the pure hue button, you can then select to preserve pure hue on various colors. In the case for grey, I select black and grey. I hope this helps!