• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Neschen/Seal AS 1600 Liquid Coater/Laminator

HConsulting

I am looking for a part for this machine called a "dam stop". See attached pic. They clip on to the edge of the material and sit between the fixed bar and the mayer bar. The machine needs (2) of these to operate best. If you have (1) or (2) of these please let me know. thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_5768.jpg
    IMG_5768.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_5769.jpg
    IMG_5769.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
that is going to be tricky. I'll call a few guys who may have some parts and see if I can dig some up.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I know of a guy who used a 3D printer to basically recreate the top part of the dam. It doesn't really need to clamp down on the prints as much as it needs to fit between the idler and meyer bar. You may get some liquid which still pours out of the side, but you could easily collect and reuse what liquid comes out. I sold hundreds of those units....if you want to talk live, feel free to email me your number. I'm a big fan of those simple machines....was always surprised we didn't sell more.

KEYSER SOZE

I am looking for a part for this machine called a "dam stop". See attached pic. They clip on to the edge of the material and sit between the fixed bar and the mayer bar. The machine needs (2) of these to operate best. If you have (1) or (2) of these please let me know. thank you.
I have 2 these from a Seal liquid laminator we had.
Perfect condition, you can have them for postage cost but I'm in Australia.
Let me know.

mpsinformatica

If you can't find the piece, it's easier to reconstruct it by 3D printing. The piece doesn't even seem that complex to draw. I'll take this opportunity, since you have the laminator, to ask you the diameter of the tube where the steel wire spiral is wound and also the diameter of the wire!! 0.3 -0.4 mm ? or is it different. Kindly let me know because I'm building myself a liquid lacquer because my DAIGE EZ GLIDE width 36" 90cm is too small.

Attachments

• Visualizza foto recenti.jpg
    Visualizza foto recenti.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 55