• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Networking SP300v

Commander

I was wondering if anyone has used a print server to network their SP300v. My printer is more than 15 feet from my PC and I have an active USB extented that works, but I would rather network the printer. I am unsure if I can just buy a Netgear or D-Link print server if it would work. I do not need it to be wireless, I have a network drop right next to the printer. Thanks in advance!!!

Commander

Thanks, I checked on Roland's User Forums and found that some people have had trouble using regular "Cheap" print servers. It seems that you need a High End print server like a SEH Printserver PS03. Mutoh said to only use SEH print severs with their printers also. I just ordered a SEH Printserver PS03- it was only $135 shipped, it is worth it to avoid problems. Thanks for your reply!!