• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 2010 Service Truck, Just picked on up!

I just got a screaming deal on a Entry level 2010 OGEL service truck complete with a one person bucket, tool bins (For a drill and oil can), tool holders (for your wrench etc), large working bed, even safe for my kiddies to play with!

Don't need commercial insurance either, all under capacity.

Got it all for twelve forty nine.

This small truck is PERFECT for servicing those parking lot lights!

My low cost, low maintenance new addition to my fleet. Never again will I have DMV worries or stresses of smog checks.

The vehicle is so easy to drive an maneuver my 7 year old does all my service work while I stay in the office and answer phone calls

My new ride!

Plenty of lockable tool bins & tool holders for all those important tools you always need to have ready to complete your jobs!

Long extending boom to get reach those high up lamps fixtures and pole signs

The purchase of one of these fine vehicles will also bring joy to your day bringing many happy returns

Nothing like taking pride and enjoying the small things in life, EVEN IF, they are that small!

Last edited by Bradster.
Reason: as a member since 01-03-2005, you should be well aware of the Policy of Signs 101 about posting Off Site Pictures.
You can find them here:
http://signs101.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=237

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
heh- what happened to the fall harness for the guy in the bucket? Are workers made out of plastic blocks covered by OSHA?