• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEW AND FROM TX

StratoJet

Merchant Member
Welcome!!!
We’re hoping that the planned trade show in Irving, TX in May will happen, we’ll be there! I hope to be able meet a lot of you hard working entrepreneurs!

Troy Lesher

Merchant Member
Just wanted say HI from Texas. I am also looking For a Roland Versacamm vp 540 If anyone can help me with that.
HowdEEEE, From San Antonio, welcome! For that Roland, go check out GLobalGarage.com there are usually many used Roland's on their site, Talk to Mike Altreuter, and tell him Troy Sent ya! good luck

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Welcome!!!
We’re hoping that the planned trade show in Irving, TX in May will happen, we’ll be there! I hope to be able meet a lot of you hard working entrepreneurs!
Tx just announced that there will be no more covid restrictions... 100% of everything open.. AND NO MORE MASKS! Meanwhile...CA is still trying to figure out how to open their schools in April. :roflmao:

StratoJet

Merchant Member
Tx just announced that there will be no more covid restrictions... 100% of everything open.. AND NO MORE MASKS! Meanwhile...CA is still trying to figure out how to open their schools in April. :roflmao:
Hallelujah!!! I can’t wait to get to TX!!! :D Thank heaven I don’t live in CA!