• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New and lost

3CGraphics

I have been reading here for a while and wondered if there is a place for complete newbies to read up on things like cutters and materials (reviews, recomendations, who is using what) How to articles for beginners and the like. I hate to ask the same questions that have been asked and answered without at least trying but I haven't found much for a complete newbie.
I currently design logo's and t-shirt graphics (just starting/learning) and want to get into vinyl and hopefully car graphics and wraps.
I loved reading the logo and layout critiques and advice, learned I have a
l o n g way to go!
Thanks in advance for any direction!

Steve Greene
3CGraphics

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hi Steve and welcome to Signs 101.

What you're looking for is the kind of thing you pick up in bits and pieces at forums like this and from trade journals like SignCraft, Sign Builder Illustrator etc.

The trade journals are excellent for articles at all levels and for figuring out who's sho among suppliers by reading the ads. Most offer large selections of books and videos as well.

I wouldn't be concerned about asking questions that may have already been asked. Everyone benefits from all levels of discussions.

:signs101:

nodrenim

Hi, Steve, Welcome aboard. You can learn a lot here, if you don't find what you need, just ask. I'm not into all this computer jazz, but I sure have learned some neat things. My bag is neon and screen printing. nodrenim