• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help New Boat Wrap

altereddezignz

In need of a little bit of information. I have wrapped plenty of partial side graphics on boats but i have never done anything on top of the front of the bow.
The area above the bumper is where i am talking about. The wrap will not wrap all the way over the top just to the first seam above the bumper. It will go all the way to the front of the boat i was just curious how you guys are making this area look uniform from side to side?
Are you just overlapping it?
Do your graphics line up there?
Are you fading out your graphics so there is no design there?

Thanks

While it does make it easier if you fade it out to a solid color, we always try to get them to line up. Most of the time they line up very nicely. We do about a 1" overlap, and then use edge sealer tape on the seam.

thewrapdesigner

Designer for all types of wraps and signs.
In need of a little bit of information. I have wrapped plenty of partial side graphics on boats but i have never done anything on top of the front of the bow.
The area above the bumper is where i am talking about. The wrap will not wrap all the way over the top just to the first seam above the bumper. It will go all the way to the front of the boat i was just curious how you guys are making this area look uniform from side to side?
Are you just overlapping it?
Do your graphics line up there?
Are you fading out your graphics so there is no design there?

Thanks
I am wrap designer my specialty is boats I normally keep the front end solid and the back edges. feel free to reach out to me with any wrap questions

thewrapdesigner

Designer for all types of wraps and signs.
This is a sample of one design maybe this will help you.

Attachments

• BOAT TEST.JPG
    BOAT TEST.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 351