• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New computertablet

OldPaint

wife asked what i wanted for my birthday and i said her.....she said i already got that!!!!YEA!!!! so she asked if their was some toy she could get me. wellllllll........am 71 this year, and really not able to see most of the stuff on a cell phone(to damn small)and my old SONY VIAO weighing in at over 6 pounds, with XP and cant add ram to it(512 max)i been looking at something to use that was light, portable, fast and BIG ENOUGH for me to see))))) THIS IS THE TICKET!!! AND PRICED PERFECT!!!!
$149.00!!!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/MAXIMUS-1...chscreen-32GB-Storage-and-Windows-10/46133145

Attachments

• LAPTOP.jpg
    LAPTOP.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 72

klmjff

These things are GARBAGE!

Don't waste your hard earned money. You will hate the touchscreen and how slow it is compared to a Surface or an iPad.

Just spend the extra$$$$ and you will save hours of wanting to chuck this thing at the wall.

Thus endeth the lesson for today....

OldPaint

well............I DIDNT WANT TO SPEND $4-500 on a laptop))))) thank you......and your assessment......is way off base. i been playing with it 2 days now, i d/l CLASSIC SHELL & AVAST on to it, and looking for a computer touch screen drawing program right now. I AM IMPRESSED with it performance and its small size. once i fixed the WIN 10 startup its a lot better. works just like my WIN 7 does. i understand iam not going to laod this thing with all kinda programs, or pictures, its NOT FOR THAT.... it is FOR...... the same thing you use your PHONE FOR...... except it has a bigger window so i can see it. its way cheaper then your PHONE, way cheaper then any other TOUCH SCREEN laptop/notebook......is running a full WIN 10 O/S so its just like my desk computer)))))
like i said......IT FITS MY PURPOSE.......