• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Cpu Deals?

MAB SIGNS

I'm shopping for a new CPU to replace one of my design/plot computers. Anyone seen any unbelievable deals this week?

Mark

Replicator

If thats all your gonna use it for get an off the shelf DELL for about $550.00

Model GT5224 - Office Depot - Picked one up last week to use as our cash register for QuickBooks . . .

That's all we use it for [Dedicated] and it's lightning fast . . . !

Precision 470
(System Identifier: EJPRJFW7)

Precision Workstation 470 Desktop: Intel Xeon Processor 3.20GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
Genuine Windows XP Pro
System Price : $759.00

Operating System
Genuine Windows XP Pro
Memory
2 GB DDR2 ECC SDRAM 400MHz (4 DIMMs)
Floppy Drive
1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive
Hard Disk Drive
80 GB EIDE Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
Video
64MB nVidia Quadro NVS 280 DVI
Scratch & Dent
Scratch & Dent
Base
Precision Workstation 470 Desktop: Intel Xeon Processor 3.20GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
Media Bay
16X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability
Software
Power DVD Software
Operating System Software CD
Misc
All SATA Hard Drives, No RAID
USB Keyboard
Shipping Material
USB 2 Button Mouse
Hyper-Threading Preset To ON

weaselboogie

Dell outlet is great, but go to Dell's Off lease program.

I just bought a 3.4ghz p4, 512mb ram, cd-rw, optiplex gx270 for $319

www.dfsdirectsales.com

These are under 2 years old, corporate used, very clean. Comes with xp cd , mouse, keyboard, reformated, 30 day warranty and that's it. Nothing else, no manuals or anything. I checked mine out, reinstalled xp fresh. Works great. Thought that was a good deal.

A year ago, I lucked out on dell's outlet section and got a 3.6ghz, 2gb ram, 128mb video, dvd-rw, cd-rw, soundblaster sound card and a Dual 160GB Raid drive...... $500 (a year ago! believe that?)

I LOVE dells. I have boughten 4 of them all Refurbs or off lease. The oldest one is 7 years old and the only thing I replaced is the hard drive. I always turn them on, make sure everything is ok and then reformat and reinstall xp, gets rid of all that support crap and free offers and junk programs that you don't need.

You've got to watch these sites for a week or two at a time (several times daily). There's a lot of overpriced stuff on there, but when you see something good, you jump on it.