• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New customers from online to local

Stacey K

I like making signs
Over the last few weeks I'm having more and more customers come in asking me to do various things -- "taking way too long to order online". Most of it is VistaPrint type stuff that I don't mess around with anyway. Yesterday it was brochures and place cards. Today it is menus and engraved leatherette 3 fold menu covers (incase anyone is interested PM me). Last week copies and postcards, key chain's, small order stuff. People are telling me 4-6 weeks for anything you order online now.

It's nice to know I'm finally quicker than the online shops! Soon I will be faster than Amazon also...2 day ship is now 5-6 some times LOL

Anyone else getting these requests?

Johnny Best

Always used Stouse for years for things like that until I found a local printer that gives me work within a week. Brochures, rear view mirror car hangers, menus, mag ads, but I do not do business cards, not enough money in those and Cosco even prints those now, I do the artwork and customer does printing with whoever they want. Not a lover of VistaPrint, I would use 4over before going to VistaPrint.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Yeah. Everything is crazy right now. I know we are doing everything we can to keep things stable for our resellers.

The big online guys are more price driven and not as concerned with lead times I don't think.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
We just had some FireClings printed from FireSprint a little while back. We're very happy with your service! Turnaround time was great. Thanks!

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
4-6 weeks? Wow.
if your turnaround times are so poor, those companies should be investing in better, faster or just more equipment... or people. or both.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
4-6 weeks? Wow.
if your turnaround times are so poor, those companies should be investing in better, faster or just more equipment... or people. or both.
So much of the supply issues are more product driven. Promotional products imported from China. They're just sitting on ships off the coast. The lead time isn't in decorating, it's in getting supplies.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
So much of the supply issues are more product driven. Promotional products imported from China. They're just sitting on ships off the coast. The lead time isn't in decorating, it's in getting supplies.
That would make sense, But i was more thinking of the paper stock products.

StickerGuy83

The reasoning behind the delays for just about everyone, is supply chain. Everything has slowed dramatically since August. Some things even earlier than that.