• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New F1612, annoying issue with GoProduce Barcode.

Mike Perth

We used our 1612 for the first month without the Barcode enabled for various reasons. When we did get it fired up we found it to be a huge time saver and production game changer. The code is scanned and you walk away!
I know your current rip doesn’t support Barcodes but at least you’re future proofed.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
If we want to go down that rabbit hole, I would've had to ask 1000 questions to cover every possible scenario for every possible software/hardware/tool option.

I know what you're saying, but it does fall under due diligence at a certain point. I always ask a million questions when we're evaluating equipment and software. We've made our biggest purchases sight unseen (Oce flatbed printer & Summa F1612) and I was comfortable pulling the trigger once all my questions/concerns were answered.

Not saying you're at fault here, but you definitely have to do your homework when investing in new equipment or software. At the end of the day salespeople just want a sale and don't really care if they're providing you with a true solution.