• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new from NW Georgia

cmacky56

Hello, My name is Clay, I'am just starting out at this. This is my first at starting my own business. I don't even have a name for my shop yet. I thought about C&G Graphics and Lettering. (any ideas will be helpfull somthing simple). I'am starting out as part time, working out of my garage. I just ordered a Roland CX-24 cutter and Corel Draw software. I will be doing lettering and graphics on small signs to start out with. This forum is great, I have learned alot allready by reading these forums. I will have a some questions later. :Big Laugh

Thanks Clay, cmacky56

markz

hey "clay"...hmmmm ryhms! naming a shop, most go with the area or owner. me too. since it's usually a "custom/service" driven market. Unless you like franchise names like .....Signs by Lunchtime ! or Signs & Design by "Your momma wears desert boots" !

I also started out small, still am after 27 years !, so keep with it, do your very best & more in today's marketplace, make a living, and help other american folks promote their dream -then they , in time, should help promote your dream.

drop me a line if you need advice from a "wallslopper" !
thezs@earthlink.net MarkZ