• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy from PA, knows nothing

onesource

Welcome! altleast you're honest, this is a free market and you can do what you want. There are challenges in this business as there are in any other. Learning design and layout is a must real good commuication skills with your clients, executing solid contracts and delivery on your part.
Getting a subscription to a sign magazine will give you an idea what is in demand to date. Find a sign convention or two to visit and don't fall for any sales hype as to what you need because you can start for hardly nothing. Outsourcing is a great way to start with nothing. Good luck​

3dsignco

Also Instead of just buying a plotter and kicking out items that every other fresh meat is Look at your market.. What does it lack. Is there a Shortage of Dimensional work, (In PA I doubt it), Truck Lettering, Ect..
Create a Niche that you like and your area needs.. No Offense but the world doesn't need more Door magnet suppliers.