• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new gx 24, cut studio plugin problems

joostio

I just got my new gx 24 to replace my broke pnc 1000. i am happy with the fonts that come with the program but I am having trouble with the corel x3 plugin. I have been to roland dg site and attempted install of the plug in many times with no luck.

I wouldn't really even need the plugin if I could get it to cut from corel. how do I set it up to do so? I have put in a piece of vinyl and changed the setting fromm "roll" to "piece". I position the rollers and lower the lever, brillianlty it sizes up the piece for me. Yet when try to cut from corel it just runs to the end of the piec and nothing cuts. arg!!

I'm sure its just some silly setting, the pnc 1000 was not walk in the park to get going. I'll get er soon, patients is not my best attribute.

joostio

figured out my corel cutting problem, I was not setting up the correct page size.

still can't get the plugin cor it to work. it says it does not install properly after i go through all the motions, not sure why.

thetintguys

Setup

Hello,

When i set up my gx24 i installed the driver for xp/vista and when you are in corel you select the printer and choose gx24 and then print - remember to turn off high resolution in the setting if you are going to cut anything over 2 ft.

Chris