• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New laminator height & production table issues

vinylvillain

Long time lurker, former member under a different name.

We just purchased a new GBC spire II laminator (64"). Our old GBC is on bricks as you can see in the attachment due to our table height (been in business for 20 years and im sure it's the same table). We're under new ownership currently and I'm trying to avoid the new owner having to put in a new production table, but I fear I know my answer. Is there anyway for us to lift this thing up on some sort of jacks and have it still be portable? We have a Gerber solara ion that has a mechanism similar to what we're looking for. Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.

I know I mentioned putting in a new table, that is our last resort, but certainly one om our radar if we can't find something to fix this height issue. If anyone has Solid specs they could share, we have 2 5x10's put together. Thank you.
20160705_170948.jpg
20160705_173919.jpg
20160705_170941.jpg 20160705_170941.jpg

greysquirrel

Table height too high/laminator too low? Just build a platform for the laminator or...cut down and re-use the pallet that was used for shipping.

your laminator(if you have the space) never has to be moved...