• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Logo & Dimensional Ideas

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Hi guys, This is a new logo that we came up for this company and we are trying to think of ways to design a new sign using some unique but cost effective ideas. We were trying to think of a cool way to add some dimension to the sign.

The overall size should be around 6' x 3' It's going to be mounted to a outside wall. We also wanted to incorporate LED lights as well.

Any ideas or comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments

• LaChapelle.jpg
    LaChapelle.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 206

Tonyfavs

You can go to gemini and get a custom logo made. They can use LED's to backlite it. Or make a solid logo out of PVC that is CNC'ed and back light that as well

lexsigns

I do a lot of dimetional signs with either signfoam or PVC(cheaper)
send to router table, attach and voila :) doesnt help with led part though. In that case stencil cut light box (more expensive)

good luck and show the pics when done

Circleville Signs

Logo makes me think of a college more than insurance - FWIW.

Depending on how you are envisioning this, there are quite a few ways you could do something cool with it. However it's silly to spitball ideas without at least SOME idea of what the client's budget it.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
What does "cost effective" mean... 50 bucks or 5000? once you mention illumination and exterior, it's going to cost.

Also, if it's exterior, are you required to have a contractors license? permit? UL? and all that other legal stuff?

Depending on temperature extremes I would be careful with pinning off PVC, if you hog out the back is it going to be UL approved? What is it going to attach too? Concrete, wood/lathe structure? Block? will you need a wireway? Good luck illuminating the rule line, portions of the shield, and "INSURANCE AGENCY" with a 3/8" stroke. Plus the strokes on the main copy are as small as 1/2", You may try a push thru cabinet instead.

And your scale is off... it would be around 6' x 2"

Attachments

• lachap.jpg
    lachap.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited: