• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New logo for Taekwondo school

signmeup

Haven't posted anything here in ages. So... here is a logo I did for a local TKD school.

The colours are from the chest pads and helmets used in fighting... one combatant would wear the red and the other would wear the blue.(in case you're not familiar with TKD.)

The big V is supposed to be a black belt coming out of the scene towards the viewer... kind of anyway. It's from "Truckin'" from Steve C.

Attachments

• VictoryTKD3.jpg
    VictoryTKD3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 108

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks great, but for some reason, it looks more like a hockey logo to me.............. :help

signmeup

I guess you guys didn't notice the players walked off and almost killed this entire season...

They just came back a day or 2 ago after months of bargaining.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Gino... come on up and I'll show how to play Taekwondo...

:Big Laugh

Nah, you'd lose. I know S&W GOVERNOR. That trumps any of your stuff, unless I let you get too close.

Did you know we have a new medical plan down here.......

NEW SENIORPROGRAM.. ..New Medicare ProgramPart G

You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians.

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need!
Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That’s great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They’re all covered. As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now.

And who will be paying for all of this? It’s the same government that just told you that they cannot afford for you to go into a home.

And you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you are at it.
Plus, you might not have to pay income taxes anymore. Is this a great country or what? "

signage

Nah, you'd lose. I know S&W GOVERNOR. That trumps any of your stuff, unless I let you get too close.

Gino You would most likely lose at the boarder trying to get into Canada and have your free housing without getting to use any bullets:banghead::omg::Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Did you ever play rock, paper, scissors and string ??

rock hand.png
paper hand.png
scissor hand.png

Well, in my game, we add bullets and unless you have a faster draw..... you ain't gonna beat me, no matter what you do.......... and it's only played once, then the game is over..... for good !!
gun hand.jpg