• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Member in need of some Profile Help

VPcabs

Hi All. I purchased my printer used this past January. It came with the 6 color ink setup. My local service tech suggested that I switch to 4 color to speed up printing and simplify things. I managed to convert it over yesterday after I figured out how to navigate the advanced menus. The only problem left is figuring out how to get the profile that I need installed for the new 4 color setup. I downloaded a couple from Mimaki's site and installed them in the Rasterlink Pro5SG Profile Manager but can't get them to show up as an option when I go to print.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Brad

APCInk

Merchant Member
Hi Brad,

In order to switch from 6 color to 4 color is to shut down the RIP and then go into the start menu and all programs> Mimaki Rasterlink Pro>Printer Management.

Once the program opens up you will see your printer in the list. From there you can either edit or go to properties and convert it from 8 color to 4 color.

If you need assistance with this you can reach me by phone at 419-552-0194.

Best Regards,
Brian Hendricks

VPcabs

Hi Brad,

In order to switch from 6 color to 4 color is to shut down the RIP and then go into the start menu and all programs> Mimaki Rasterlink Pro>Printer Management.

Once the program opens up you will see your printer in the list. From there you can either edit or go to properties and convert it from 8 color to 4 color.

If you need assistance with this you can reach me by phone at 419-552-0194.

Best Regards,
Brian Hendricks

Thanks so much Brian! We got it!!