• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pepper

:Canada 2: Hi from Alberta Canada
Love this site - great information. I have been in the sign business since 1982 - started BC (before computers). Love the computer/cutter as a great tool. Have a pet peeve with cookie cutter sign shops. Great love - airbrushing. Just completed murals for indoor aquatic centre - upcoming outdoor mural on fire hall (due to being way - y - y) up north (6 hours north of edmonton), needless to say that mural will not happen till may or june. At present I am fulltime as signwriter for a college till june (a whole other story) - am also starting to write modules for teaching airbrush course. tty'alll

geb

Hi pepper. Hope you share any tips and tricks on airbrushing you may have. Quite an art form I have yet to get a hold of.

George

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Well what else is there to do in December 6 hours drive north of Edmonton, Alberta?

Watch the snow fall?

Watch the icicles form?

Watch the moose, caribou and polar bears frolic?

Make snow angels?

:Cool 2: :Big Laugh :wink: :tongue: :Sleeping:

pepper

you left out build the igloo and preserve the whale blubber!
actually we are in the middle of what we call a warm spell - temp is 5 degrees celcius (about 40 fahrenheit) - won't last i'm afraid - winter will hit and we will be 40 below and that's a sure thing along with death and taxes.
besides my all consuming interest in the forum these days, my husband (a heavy duty mechanic instructor) and i have a section of land backed onto the green zone, have black angus cattle (yeah they're worth a lot these days - not) and raise english bulldogs.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
actually we are in the middle of what we call a warm spell - temp is 5 degrees celcius (about 40 fahrenheit)

Well heck .... that's about what it is here in South Florida too since the Siberian Express came through last weekend. We're going down into the 30's tonight with 20 mph winds so the chill factor will be below freezing.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr ! Time to break out the Long Johns.