• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Mimaki JV100-160 ICC help

signstation

Hi everyone,
We have just bought a new Mimaki JV100-160 printer, the machine prints great through rasterlink, but we are having problems hitting colors through flexisign's production manager.
Currently, SAi only have one CMYK profile for this machine! it isn't good. I have reached out to SAi, but they have advised me to buy a spectrometer and make my own.
Here's the problem with that....$$$$
Is there a company that rents these? or does anyone that owns a JV100-160, have a custom ICC that they can sell me?
We are using Flexi 22.
Thanks,
Andy.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I've been meaning to try this but haven't had a chance to. You might be able to install the MImaki profiles onto Flexi. If you go to this link: https://mimaki.com/product/inkjet/i-roll/jv100-160/download.html

Choose your ink type and configuration and it will give you a list of profiles to download. They are ICC files so in the past I've been able to install them onto Flexi without an issue but sometimes MImaki ones don't work for some reason. It's worth a shot.

signstation

I've been meaning to try this but haven't had a chance to. You might be able to install the MImaki profiles onto Flexi. If you go to this link: https://mimaki.com/product/inkjet/i-roll/jv100-160/download.html

Choose your ink type and configuration and it will give you a list of profiles to download. They are ICC files so in the past I've been able to install them onto Flexi without an issue but sometimes MImaki ones don't work for some reason. It's worth a shot.
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately the profile from Mimaki won't work. I've tried a few variants.
I appreciate your help.

tomz525

can you share driver mimaki jv100-160 for SAI Rip?
Hi everyone,
We have just bought a new Mimaki JV100-160 printer, the machine prints great through rasterlink, but we are having problems hitting colors through flexisign's production manager.
Currently, SAi only have one CMYK profile for this machine! it isn't good. I have reached out to SAi, but they have advised me to buy a spectrometer and make my own.
Is there a company that rents these? or does anyone that owns a JV100-160, have a custom ICC that they can sell me?
We are using Flexi 22.
Thanks,
Andy.

gabagoo

I have a couple of other profiles for that unit. I found them for my screen printer who purchased that machine... Give me your email and I will send them as I can't seem to attach them here
We are using Flexi 22.
Thanks,
Andy.

Dasdesignguy

Production Manager/Field Service Tech
Did you try to get the profiles from your media vendors? I know general formulations make them as well as 3M and you might even want to call Grimco.