• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New MX vinyl and laminate soon.

CustomRide

Just wanted to let you guys know General Formulations is looking to release a new line of vinyl and laminate specifically for the motorsports industry....they are trying to have it ready for the isa expo in a couple months. So keep an eye out and if anyone heres more news on it let us know. It's supposed to be cheaper than nazdar's mactac st328 rebrand and convex.

gabagoo

I use General Formulations for my every day printing and cutting of vinyl but have heard when it comes to the wrap material or any of the other high end materials, that they do not have a proper warranty in place, and this inhibits large users from taking the chance that to save a few bucks there could be problems down the road with no backup protection. Not sure if it is absolutely true but if it is they should set one up as I have never had any real issues with their materials before.

CustomRide

I use General Formulations for my every day printing and cutting of vinyl but have heard when it comes to the wrap material or any of the other high end materials, that they do not have a proper warranty in place, and this inhibits large users from taking the chance that to save a few bucks there could be problems down the road with no backup protection. Not sure if it is absolutely true but if it is they should set one up as I have never had any real issues with their materials before.

They actually have a laminate pushed out through a distributor right now that sells it as MX laminate...but its re-branded....they are doing batch orders of 20k sqft or more of this thick laminate at a time...so this is going to be a little different than the cheap stuff they normally kick out...but its not out yet so we will see.