• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New poll - please vote - my goal is to have at least 100 votes.

Do you have a walk-in type retail sign shop - face-to-face contact in store.

• Yes

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
This thread has had 374 members read some or all of it in just 24 hours. There are currently 52 Signs 101 members logged into the site and 900+ non-members here as well. Most folks who join Signs 101 never post anything.
Fred, are bots allowed to vote?
(asking for a digital friend)

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
There's such a variety of stores. I don't think your poll is going to be accurate.
  • No store - work from home and never see anyone or by appointment (Texas, I think this is you).
  • By appointment only stores.
  • Store who do not post hours so it's hit and miss (me).
  • Stores who hold daily hours.
For a few months retail stores were useless. For those of us who stayed busy it made us wonder how much the "retail store" part of our business is worth.
Stacey, I am attempting to learn my way around s101. It seems like one step forward and ten steps back. I still have a lot to learn. This poll has helped a lot already. Thanks for your input.

Jeremiah

Robert is a phenomenal marketer & promoter. Patient persistence is the only way things get done and he seems to have it!
This whole thing is Crazy ! Posts that state : " I am an Expert " " I am sorry I am learning " " I hear you" " I need to change my name " . I am here to help people with their business gratis for now . For a while I would smile at these posts, then I would laugh. Is this a kirby vacuum salesman ? Is this a time share salesman with a 8th grade education , who reads how to sell myself books ???? Help with What ? How to sell yourself ? How to get people to find your business ? How to contact you ? How to bother people until they give in ? Obviously there is NO expert making all of these business help claims ! I wonder if you will be asked to pay with a walmart Gift Card. Even lurkers call this B S

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The guy is a paying member, so we do need to cut him some slack, but I wholeheartedly agree, his demeanor is definitely out there. Wa-a-a-ay out there.

Writing a book ?? What, where or from whom is your research based upon ?? Certainly not the answers you get from some random people who claim to be in business answering these polls..... or at least I would hope not. You need concrete facts, solutions and insight to write a factual book, not hearsay.​