• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New post-An Unknown Failure has Occured

Big House Signs

I just read thru the entire old post....but could not find my answer. Everytime I go to print in production manager "An Unknown Failure has Occured, Restart the Application". How can i get rid of this? Please I hope some one can help tonioght! I finally got a bunch o work in and I need to get it running tonight.

Thanks so anyone who can help.

Big House Signs

Gee Guys...thanks for the help. For anyone having the same problem and being as dumb as I am....here is what I did. Go to start button on window...to all programs to SAI production suite to preference manager..hit factory defaults, then load. You have to reset up the printer and cutter...but everything is working now. Thank goodness.

Flubber

sometimes flexi is jus a freaking pain in the rear......flexisign pro 10.0.2...but i do love how simple it is to operate just wish it was flawless.

dj_elite

I had a similar problem. Turned out to be my Comcast software for my internet. For some reason it kept blocking production manager

Big House Signs

sometimes flexi is jus a freaking pain in the rear......flexisign pro 10.0.2...but i do love how simple it is to operate just wish it was flawless.

So there's problems in 10 too? Really wanting to upgrade, but I finally have 8.6 printing ok to the mimaki...and of course there is the money issue!