• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New printer recommendations

cthammond

We currently use a HP Latex 560 and we are looking for recommendations for a new roll to roll printer. We print mainly wall murals and films both clear and frosted. We use a Mimaki flatbed for our substrate printing and love the white ink option. If anyone has an opinion on new printers that offer white ink and work well on large mural size and color consistency. Thanks for any advice. We haven't purchased a new printer for over five years.

Thanks,
Chris

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We have a UCJV w/ white and are pretty happy with it. Slow as hell, especially when comparing to a Colorado but it gets the job done and white is nice and opaque.

greysquirrel

no budget, Colorado M...fantastic printer, panel to panel line up is superb. Next if you need ink, epson s80, if you don't need white ink you can go with the s40 or the faster s60. The Epson Surecolor panel to panel is great. second to the M

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I'm always happy to send you a quote for a Colorado. Very consistent color and incredibly smooth white ink.

Mike Perth

We went from 800w Latex to Colorado 1650 a year ago before the M series were released, this printer literally changed our lives. The slight raised prints on clear and frosted aren’t an issue, just different from Latex. Saw the M series at Fespa, we’ll eventually upgrade to it.
You just need the work to feed the beast.....what used to be a busy print day on latex is done and dusted before lunch with NO banding, colour issues, warping media or line up issues.
If you’ve got the work the M series is a no brainer.