• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Printheads - Missing Nozzles

Uvprint

Hello,

I have AGFA Anapurna mw and I changed some printheads, but still some nozzles are missing.
What can be the cause? Sometimes it print great, print tests are good, but after first ~5cm printed it goes crazy.

If I print 8passes with CMYK it's perfect, If I print CMYKLcLm it's gone.

Can be a software problem? I use wasatch

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Photos would help.

I doubt its the software. only time it'll be the software if you print the image more than once (2 or more copies) and the issue is exactly replicated on the next image.

LP_UV

Hello,

I have AGFA Anapurna mw and I changed some printheads, but still some nozzles are missing.
What can be the cause? Sometimes it print great, print tests are good, but after first ~5cm printed it goes crazy.

If I print 8passes with CMYK it's perfect, If I print CMYKLcLm it's gone.

Can be a software problem? I use wasatch
Likley air in the head/lines/subtank. Do multiple air purges and autocleans and see if it changes. if the missing nozzles change (sometimes they fire and sometimes not, air is likely cause. also doing air purge after it sits overnight or 8+ hours is best to get remainder of air out