• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New! Saratoga Collection from Golden Era Studios

Mike Jackson

I recently released a brand new collection of panels and ornaments called the Saratoga Collection. It compliments our Centennial Collection, Americana Collection, Main Street Collection and Broadway Collection. Many of the panels and ornaments in Saratoga were inspired by the glass work of the Rawson & Evans company from the turn of the previous century. These work really well with the Main Street CD, but are a complete collection just by themselves.

The Saratoga Collection and the other collections (Broadway coming soon) are now available exclusively as immediate downloads at www.letterheadfonts.com. The previous four collections are also available directly from us on CD rom and include a handsome booklet and guide. www.goldenstudios.com

http://www.letterheadfonts.com/fonts/saratogapanels1.php
This link takes you directly to the Saratoga Panels #1 and will show quite a few colorized examples. Three additional panel collections are available plus an ornaments collection. Save money by buying all four panel collections at one time!

I spent several months hand digitizing the new Saratoga Collection of Panels and Ornaments. I am very proud of them and expect them to be a big hit.

Best regards,
Mike Jackson
www.goldenstudios.com