• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New shop vehicle

Farmboy

I asked the guys at work if they wanted to try and wrap it. No takers. Cuts a nice 45" path. Looking forward to more snow

surf city

Yeah nice but, I don't even wanna think about that white crap. People can't drive when it's friggin dry out let alone if there is any precipitation.

Farmboy

Surf, in just the last few days we've gotten a few feet. Over 3' already just north of here. It was still fall like only last week. We got poured on with up to 4" of rain one of those days. Told the guys as we were watching it come down that at least it wasn't snow. Ha! Ma Nature was listenin

Craig Sjoquist

Always liked shoveling snow more the better made for a good work out and lets ya feel alive. thats the easy way for sure and 45 " cut wow didn't know they made them that big

TheSellOut

Craig, that's easy to say being in Florida lol! Snow blowing 2'+ of snow is a work out, shoveling it is a guaranteed trip to the Chiropractor.

petepaz

i can't wait till the snow come
i have a plow for my 4 wheeler so i get to have some fun out there also...haha
and i go around the neighborhood plowing driveways for friends and some times get coffee, cookies and as it gets later beers...woo hoo

Farmboy

For what it cost I prob could have gotten a beater pickup with a cheap ass plow, but you get what you pay for. I use it to clear my parking lot and so far it's doing a pretty good job. Anyone I asked was looking to get 50 to 60 bucks every time they pulled in. This will pay for its self in a season and a half, or maybe this year from the sound of the weather we have coming. Plus I get some exercise.

Signguyno1

Here is my shop machine, there is no place to push snow after it's frozen.
Driveway is two hundred ft., plus parking area.
I don't end up with icicles in my mustache!

Attachments

• DSC02163.jpg
    DSC02163.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC02168.jpg
    DSC02168.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 90