• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Theme Park Sign Maker

Signstein

Good morning!
I'm new to the site, but have poked around here plenty of times searching for help over the years. Finally decided to sign up and join the community. Hopefully I can offer some help as others have done for me in the past. I've been working in the sign industry for a while but my current career path is in the theme park segment. I'm isolated from the rest of the industry at large so I'm looking forward to reaching out to others and finding ways to rejoin my fellow sign makers out in the real world.

Signstein

Wow, a fellow sign maker from Hampton Roads - greetings! I checked out your Facebook. Very nice work. I especially like the series of beach house signs with the lighthouses. Were those all houses owned by the same property manager or something?

tbullo

Superunknown
Wow, a fellow sign maker from Hampton Roads - greetings! I checked out your Facebook. Very nice work. I especially like the series of beach house signs with the lighthouses. Were those all houses owned by the same property manager or something?
Yes, the guy owns a lot down in OBX and built some cottages on it and rents them out for wedding parties and such.

Steenland

Old Member
Hello from down the road the other way in Richmond!
Busch Gardens is one of our favorite places, especially at Christmas time.

Last edited:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
...but my current career path is in the theme park segment. I'm isolated from the rest of the industry at large so I'm looking forward to reaching out to others and finding ways to rejoin my fellow sign makers out in the real world.

Welcome to the forum

If you haven't seen this already, get ready for some inspiration. Dan is a master of masters when it comes to theme parks: https://www.imaginationcorporation.com/

JB