• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Signs101... been in sign biz about 2 years

ProDecals

Hi all... from wisconsin... We (my wife Heidi and I) are in the sign business. We got into it about 2 years ago here in Wisconsin. One of my friends had a vinyl cutter and my wife started helping him out with that and she really got to like it... so one thing led to another and we bought a cutter and opened up... We now have a nice storefront in our city and business is picking up well. I thought this would be a good place for both of us to chat wtih other and ask questions no one in our area will help us out with.. Thanks again for reading this and if your in Wisconsin let us know where so we can chat... thanks again.. Todd

jimdes

The older companies are always afraid of what the "new guy" is going to do, that's why you probably don't get much local help. Try a town or two away.

Othrwise, WELCOME!

OldPaint

welcome...but if your a GREEN BAY FAN.....which you probably are...dont say nothin nasty bout my STEELERS!!!!hehehehehe
one of my home town boys(we went to high school) is living in wis. hes the coach for the WOLVERINES at the university....barry alveraz.......

ProDecals

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome all... We appreciate it... hope we can help one of you out and maybe catch some tips from everyone in here... Thanks again for the Support... Todd&Heidi

Lonely Fisherman

Darn Cheezeheads are invading the whole forum! Errrgh!!!

Seriously, welcome to the forum Todd & Wife. You picked a good place for help and advice.

Fish...

madisonsignguy

Been in the Graphics industry for about 7 years doing everything from printing to web design. Just got into the Sign industry and started up my own company about a year ago. So far I am loving every part of it. My main focus is Signs I Still do the occasional website but I just can't stand to sit at the computer all day.