• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question New to the Business

Scott Sneddon

I have been doing sublimation printing and normal aquas printing for about 4 years. I decided I wanted to expand what we are doing and buy a Roland VG540. We do vinyl but what to be able to offer more to our customers. What is your thoughts on the VG 540 or is there a better machine for me. I will be doing a lot of Tshirt transfers and vinyl for Realtor Signs.

mark galoob

unless you are going buy a laminator, i dont think just a printer will give you enough of an roi to make it worthwhile

m

henryz

I think once you start doing more signage you will find other business sectors that you can do work for like dealerships or contractors that need aluminum or directory signs that require digital prints. As for the laminator is a plus but you can start without since you mentioned you will mostly be doing shirts. I like the truevis been running it for about a year without any issues.

Scott Sneddon

We also bought a laminator so we can help forfill for some local sign shops. Clothing, banners and real estate signs are what I am after.