• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the Decal World!

JR_

Hey everyone! Just thought i would say a short hello and try to get to know everyone. I have long been facinated with decals and design, but have just recantly bought a plotter to play with on the side. So Ill do my best to stay out of the way but I think Im already addicted to this forum:U Rock:

Jim Robbins

TC49010

:Welcome: to :signs101: from MI!! Tons of great people here to help ya!! I am a rookie and learn something new from this forum daily! Dont be shy about asking questions!!
Trixie

JR_

Thanks for all the welcomes:thankyou: . From what I've seen this is a great place and i plan on being here alot:thumb:

idsign

Welcome.

Fas-ci-nat-ing, Jim. (hehehe) My pointy ears are tingling.
Live long and prosper.

Barry

spellcheck. use it. love it. impress your friends. :Big Laugh
also: dictionary.com I always create an extra window (CTRL-N)
and leave dictionary.com open, so I can toggle back and forth during editing posts.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
also: dictionary.com I always create an extra window (CTRL-N)
and leave dictionary.com open, so I can toggle back and forth during editing posts.

Switch to Firefox and it's built into the browser. Just select a word, right click to Dictionary.com and it launches in a new tab window and looks up the word.

Decal_Designs

Fred Weiss said:
Switch to Firefox and it's built into the browser. Just select a word, right click to Dictionary.com and it launches in a new tab window and looks up the word.

Well, I've posted this before I think, but if you use IESpell, which is a free plugin for Internet Explorer at http://www.iespell.com/ you can spell check any online form like these reply-to-thread boxes with out ever leaving the page with a click of the little icon that will be on your IE toolbar. It works just like other spell checks that Microsoft uses. No Spyware, No popups, no tricks. Just free.

Check it out.

By the way, this is still Jim's thread isn't it? :cool:

TC49010

:Oops: Sorry to kinda hijack this thread but ... Barry (idSign)..have you seen the post about people wanting your tape dispenser?? I have emailed private as well as posted on the board and no response. Several of us would like one but if your no longer selling them please let me know.
Thanks,
Trixie

Ok :Big Laugh you can have this thread back!!

Lance

Gooday Jim, you have found a top place to gain an education in decals and correct use of the English language.

Who's Jim ?

Best
Lance