• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New UV Light UJF-3042

Ditchmiester

I'm trying to find out if there are any 3rd party suppliers for Mimaki Part number M016184. Would like to order and install my self to save some money.

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
What part are you looking for? I think your number is wrong.

Ditchmiester

What part are you looking for? I think your number is wrong.

I'm looking for the actual UV LED Lamp replacement. We had a tech out and he said that it needed to be replaced but Mimaki wants around 2400 for it plus labor to install. I can't imagine it is very hard to swap out.

signage

have you look for the availability of the lamp/bulb you need? If so then you would know what one would cost!

Ditchmiester

have you look for the availability of the lamp/bulb you need? If so then you would know what one would cost!

Comments like this are why I don't use this site very often any more. Clearly I have looked it up and know what it costs. I came here looking to see if anyone else had any experience ordering 3rd party lamps for this printer. What exactly did your post add to this?

signage

Then you should know what the bulb cost and if you have the ability to change it! I know I can do it but have know way of knowing if you can.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That part number doesn't show up in my Mimaki price list either but they are being more stingy with these new UV machines. They won't send me pricing unless I get officially trained on them. I don't usually do this but, there may be one available in another country for cheaper if you google the part number. ;)

TD Digital

You used to be able to buy the UV lamp components separately but since the release of the MKII they now only sell as a full assembly which is crazy. I do have an oem unit in stock for less than $1000 if you want to message me.