• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new versacamm

mrsticker

just got my new sp-300 today and it worked great right out of the box...I was without a plotter for about 6 days due to the sale of my color camm so I had a pile of jobs to get out right away...I couldnt help but to see how a large graphic looked scanned from a small image so I took a small photo of my son racing BMX and scanned it @600 dpi and blew it up to fit on a small section of his bedroom wall...about 47" x 96"...printed the graphic at low resolution 360 x720 and it printed in 2 panels with 1 seam aprox down the middle. Each panel took about 25 minutes to print and it applied easily on the wall...needless to say I am very happy with the purchase

Mike

mrsticker

forgot to attach

attached is the photo

Attachments

• jer2.JPG
    jer2.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 246

ChiknNutz

VERY COOL! I am still wrestling with getting one of these bad boys. Did you get or do you plan to get a laminator as well?

mrsticker

next purchase

looking at laminators now....unsure which one but yes I will be getting one in the near future

Mike

flexiezine

Keep in mind, a larger VersaCamm is coming soon if not already available... 54" CMYK Eco-Sol Print/Cut from Roland... Probably priced around $19k.

As for laminators, I would recommend a GBC Protech laminator... I have installed and used the Artic Titan 165 and loved it... very well built and a rep from GBC even helped with the install, onsite. A little on the expensive side but well worth the investment if you plan on laminating on a daily or even every other day schedule.

Check pricing at http://www.jsisign.com/products/arctic_titan_165.html