• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New, what's the best quality sublimation printers, inks & supplies

fastnugly

Trying to learn the fastest and highest quality sublimation printers, inks & supplies. We will be sublimation printing 44" to 60" wide canvas and nylon. What inks hold up the best and what printer has the best color?

We are going to need a rotary drum press and a printer by the way, if anyone knows a place getting rid of this.

Thanks for your help!
Jason

When it comes to textiles, the vast majority of the media that is being printed using dye sublimation and direct disperse inks is polyester textiles. There is a great variety of polyester textile products available for these ink chemistries.

Nylon is a far more specialized media, and it requires more post-print processing. Acid ink is needed to print on nylon, and after printing, there is a steaming process needed, that is followed by washing and then drying.

Art canvas is more adaptable to various ink chemistries, including aqueous pigment, solvent pigment, latex pigment, and aqueous dye inks.

GoodPeopleFlags

Check into Dupont for nylon printers. That's what we use but I'm not sure which specific ones they are. I do know they're 72". Like fastnugly mentioned, you'll need separate machines for steaming and washing.

BESTBLANKS

Sublimation ink, printers and heat presses

Trying to learn the fastest and highest quality sublimation printers, inks & supplies. We will be sublimation printing 44" to 60" wide canvas and nylon. What inks hold up the best and what printer has the best color?

We are going to need a rotary drum press and a printer by the way, if anyone knows a place getting rid of this.

Thanks for your help!
Jason

Hi Jason, Perhaps we can help. We are a premier wholesaler for all sublimation equipment and supplies.

Please see this page for printers: http://www.bestblanks.com/epsonprinters.html
This page for papers: http://www.bestblanks.com/subhtp.html
This page for rotary heat presses: http://www.bestblanks.com/rotarydrumheatpresses.html

We are glad to help you with any questions you have. Please feel free to call us 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.BestBlanks.com

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Thanks for your help!
Jason

I have quite a bit of experience in that field, if you are interested in hearing my recommendation just PM me. I distribute the equipment you are looking for as well.