• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie from MN and WI

trextroy

Hello,
New to the board. I just opened a garment silk screen shop. I want to add small banner printing for now and eventually more. Just here to learn! I am gonna be using an Epson 3000 inkjet that will print 17"x44" banners I guess. Just looking for advice on paper to use and laminating. Cold laminator? Size? How do I laminate 2 sides on a cold? Thanks all!

Troy

trextroy

Hello Outlaw,
I spend half week in Danbury Wisconsin and half week in Minneapolis Minnesota. More biz in the twin cities but would love to open up a shop in WI as I have a lake home up there. Some day!

Troy

SouthPaw

Hello TextRoy,

If you haven't already done so...try posting your questions in other forums on this site...you'll be more likely to get a response...I don't know anything about any of the stuff you ask about (or, believe me, I'd tell you whatever I knew...heh...probably more than you wanted to know...I tend to overkill in the advice area).

If you're interested, I could probably MAKE UP some advice...

Anyways...welcome to the board.

--William Bass

Just Me

trextroy said:
Hello Outlaw,
I spend half week in Danbury Wisconsin and half week in Minneapolis Minnesota. More biz in the twin cities but would love to open up a shop in WI as I have a lake home up there. Some day!

Troy
cool man, i am formerly from Rice Lake, I been down south now 5 years:Big Laugh

SouthPaw

I live in Northwest Florida...if it is any colder in Wisconsin than here in Northwest Florida then it is too far up north.

I read a little article about employees in an ice factory in Maine trying to stay warm by huddling in the freezers (it's only 0 degrees in the freezers...-30 or -60 or something outside).

Any place that can get colder than a freezer in an ice factory...well...that's just ONE reason why I don't live in Maine.

--William