• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie question

cbdotson

Hello everyone, I have a HP 45000 UV flatbed printer. Works well, but now the head carriage seems to be tilted slightly and is hitting and scrapping coroplast when running. I have the head height up as high as it will go. Also ink is building up on the bottom of the carriage. Any tips on how to correct this issue?

RavenRyza

Has the flatbed head been hit with something or has this always been an issue? you will probably need a tech on it, theyd need to readjust the head back in position. the ink build up is likely because of the scraping against the media and the fact that the heads are too high up.

cbdotson

Thank you for the reply. I do not think their are any tech's out there that still work on this machine. I did notice wo adjusting screws on the carriage. I may try adjusting them. Thanks again for your help!

RavenRyza

Thank you for the reply. I do not think their are any tech's out there that still work on this machine. I did notice wo adjusting screws on the carriage. I may try adjusting them. Thanks again for your help!
No problem :) we had the same issue with a different flatbed and we had to have a tech align it back for us, but if there is no tech that can help id definitely look into it myself, nothing to lose!