• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEWBIE w/ SSK designtech60-cibercut Problems

imcamod11

I can't figure out if i have a broken machine or Hookup problems . I get a gp-gl error 1 error message. Graphtic did give me some advise to change command to HP-gl But i got same type message. Without SSK support i am lost and dont have a clue what to set the setting at. I thought i have tried all the combos. I am starting to think my machine is goofed up but I dont know . Any one have this set up ?

o yeah i have cibercut max too ... thanks in advance RG

imcamod11

i got it fixed guys . here is the story, some how when we got confussed doing a job we turned the cutter back on while pressing a button that resets all the langange setting etc and it got all messed up. To compound the deal we had a complex job in the middle of cutting and before it would work i had to clear the printing buffer then it would spit out 2 ft of vinyl before it would cut.... well in messing with everything i needed to switch axis in my software for the hp-gl setting shesss

a tech at graphtec hinted that the setting was wrong so i owe that dude... shesss rookies...........