• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie?

Richard D

I am not really a newbie per se, I used to work full time as a sign maker in several sign shops, but it was over 20 years ago. I now work for a non profit charity my father started back in 1984(Lighthouse Charity Team, if anyone is curious we have a website). I got a budget vinyl cutter (Expert 24) a few years ago so I could letter our equipment. All of our printing, signs, banners, newsletters etc. were donated by a local shop. He recently closed and I am now in charge of all that. I am behind the times on the newest technology. Some of the equipment we have is not the latest and greatest; I must make do with what sponsors have been kind enough to donate. As recommended in the "Attention all Newbies" thread, I just ordered Mike Stevens book on "The Art of Eye Appeal". I am glad I found this forum and looking forward to learning from you guys!