• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nightclub/Bartending clipart sites needed

ckoziol

Hey there everyone...

Can anyone recommend a clipart site for good nightclub & bartending clipart? istockphoto, clipart.com and dreamstime just doesn't have clipart of a quality nature showing people having fun, drinking and bartenders having fun. I've searched google for such sites and really do not get anything good. I need photos moreso than vector. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for any help!

Carol,
Aces High Signs
:thankyou:

GK

hmm, doesn't sound like you are using the right keywords to define your search because I cannot even begin to tell you how many results will come up with what you are looking for. Try using these.

lounge, posh, cocktails, disco, togetherness, pub, alcohol, beverages, trendy bar, modern bar

between iStock and Shutterstock there were several hundred pages of photos relating to what you were asking for.

GK

also, you never stated a budget you are working with. There are a lot of resources out there but they arent your run of the mill iStock collections for $3-6 each.