• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nissan NV2500 and 200 Templates

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Is there anywhere to purchase good 1 off templates of these vehicles or someone here that would like to sell me one that they have made? I just need the recess side and back of each but don't have the vehicle here to make one

Notarealsignguy

Thanks, is there anywhere that sells them individual? This is something I will need once and never use again

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
No idea on newer ones. I have a ton of older Bad Wrap templates and they all also included a PDF of actual measurements of a vehicle too. They are also all Photoshop templates (not vector) but you could just bring them into Illustrator too.

Notarealsignguy

Well, I guess I should have waited and made my own. Got it through a place called art station and the template was off, we just needed the recess and it was too tall and 3-4" short. I thought that people selling these things would have it spot on.... oh well.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
They are all off in one way or another. you just have to learn how to design so they don't cause problems. If you have a particular area that you need exact, you need real-world measurements.

Notarealsignguy

They are all off in one way or another. you just have to learn how to design so they don't cause problems. If you have a particular area that you need exact, you need real-world measurements.
I needed it exact but didn't have the vehicle here and wanted to be ahead of it. Lesson learned.