• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No film, no emulsion, no exposure, no wash

phototec

Attachments

• Easy Screen.jpg
    Easy Screen.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 111

tomence

That is a nice system but the thing is you cant find any info on that stuff. I tried to call them in China but there was a language barrier. So no luck finding any info.

iSign

yeah but...

what if the power went down and there was an electromagnetic pulse storm and the generator was not an option and there was no fuel available and there was a need for emergency t-shirts and directional t-shirts to emergency centers for the masses ? :popcorn:

stephenj148

yeah but...

what if the power went down and there was an electromagnetic pulse storm and the generator was not an option and there was no fuel available and there was a need for emergency t-shirts and directional t-shirts to emergency centers for the masses ? :popcorn:

too funny

phototec

yeah but...

Well, you couldn't burn a conventional screen (no light source), couldn't use a power washer to wash out the screen, so I guess you would have to rely on a HAND PAINTED shirt!

tomence

you can still burn a screen using the sun. Wash the screens at the nearest river. I guess your shop can still survive. LOL

G-Artist

Well, you couldn't burn a conventional screen (no light source), couldn't use a power washer to wash out the screen, so I guess you would have to rely on a HAND PAINTED shirt!

I'm in Florida....I use the sun more often than not to expose screens
with color blocks (no small type on it) rather than walk all the way to the
exposure area (separate building) and set everything up.

I don't need power. Just watch the film color change.

I could print all the "I'm with stupid" T's I need to sans electrical power.

Mosh

G, how much 4 color process shirt printing do you do? We use 220 mesh and 35 line tones. Exposed in a vacuum frame to get everything to come out. Can't see how sitting it in the sun can get acurate exposure on something like this.

G-Artist

G, how much 4 color process shirt printing do you do? We use 220 mesh and 35 line tones. Exposed in a vacuum frame to get everything to come out. Can't see how sitting it in the sun can get acurate exposure on something like this.

Wouldn't touch ANYTHING with a DOT.

No halftones, no grad. tones, no sepia, NADA. No DOTS!!! A period at the
end of a sentence is as close as we come. That's for shirts, signs, decals, whatever.