• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No pick tool necessary fonts (easy to weed)

KPC

Has anyone used fonts where the letters are not fully connected, making them virtually no pick tool necessary to weed. Just pull off the surrounding vinyl and because the letters aren't connected, the connecting tab from the surrounding vinyl to the inside of A's P's O's, automatically weed out.

Just an idea to speed up weeding hundreds of the same decals where a custom font or design isn't necessary and the option to print isn't cost effective.

cgsigns_jamie

Stencil or Maximus

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 424
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 380

KPC

The Alba font is more of what I'm looking for. Some more like these would be great. Maybe not as 70's groovy.

The Maxima wouldn't work, the idea works, but it is too busy.

The stencil looks close to Army font, again now what I'm looking for

I tried taking a font and cutting out a section like stencil. It just didn't work out.

(I should have been more descriptive in the first post)
I'm not really looking for a break in the font where it looks like a chunk was cut out. It needs to be a complete looking font, just without the full closure of the letters, so that they can weed easily.

Thanks.