• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

no valid epos reference was found error

heyskull

we are running wasatch and have come across a few files that have not created a countour cut file after they have been printed.
But the only time it won't contour cut is if you don't have about 4" spare material front and back, or the print is too small.
Is the machine doing anything when reading the marks?

SC

nina

hello again ,
when I clic cut now (cutserver 2.0), the machine moves from right to left, and when the laser hits the first frame black it goes directly to the end of the table plotter, and it comes back slowly, and when he arrives at the left side vinyl it vibrates and grows The Vinyl after he puts it in the beginning of the sheet without any cut, and the error appears

nina

:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll: Finally, I just found the soltution, the last pinch roll was to the left end , this is why i had the error of no valid epos, I approached the last pinch roll to the middle of the plotter near the vinyl , for information i had this tool : pre feed length 1000 mm , Sheet off margin 5 mm, max sheet length 5000 mm,

and the
distance between the first pinch roll right and the left one was 47.5 cm

this is my vinly witch i success to cut it open this link :
http://cjoint.com/?0edvIjjIRuu

you can see my file i success thank you for all :bushmill: