• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NO WASTE-INK BOTTLE Error?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Cave...no. Dungeon... sort of.

It's a 4,000 sq foot shop, underground in the downtown strip of Coeur d'Alene. May not be ideal, but it's all I've got!

Where, exactly? I spent a year in Coeur d'Alene, 1964 to be exact, and the only places I remember downtown with a basement as shown in the picture were a bar called 'The Cellar' which was the basement, and a shoe store on the north-east corner of a main intersection. Perhaps you might know what your building was in '64? Just curious...

aha!creative

I renovated the basement 3stores on the southern side of Sherman, the block between 4th and 5th street. Same block as the old City Hall. Wow, '64 Huh? I guess there was a Store called the Magic Mushroom right across the street that sold Waterbeds and Tobacco Accessories. Maybe they were in biz in 1964. Hmm.... come back around some time, I'll show ya the new neighborhood!

signage

Ali you could try going to radio shak or another electronical type store and get some contact cleaner and spraying the switch with it.

aha!creative

Success! The contact wasn't being made inside the switch. Pull it apart, fixed up the wiring, and now the error is gone. Thanks for all the help!!!

aha!creative

Turns out I just needed to quit trying to feed the printer microbrews. Apparently Falcon Outdoors prefer Pabst. Who knew...? Thank you again for all of the help. From the sounds of it yesterday, it looks like I'll be hitting the board regularly for little "issues" with this machine! :)