• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No workers anywhere. Hint, we are in the PRC (People's Republic of California)

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I did some pretty stupid shit when I was 18, but even then I had enough sense about money and how it worked. Don't get in a hole with your drug dealer. Sell your drugs more than you bought them for.

I was in Georgia and got the Hope Scholarship.. as long as you maintain a B- or above, you got free college.

JWitkowski

Wow, I have to say this thread was a very interesting read. A glimpse into the typical American psyche, I wonder if it's representative of the greater US or more of a glimpse of how people in the US sign & print industries feel? I enjoyed the comments.

MJ-507

Master of my domain.
I did some pretty stupid **** when I was 18, but even then I had enough sense about money and how it worked. Don't get in a hole with your drug dealer. Sell your drugs more than you bought them for.

I was in Georgia and got the Hope Scholarship.. as long as you maintain a B- or above, you got free college.
I LOVE the HOPE scholarship. My son has had most of his schooling covered and, at the rate my daughter keeps racking up A's, hers will be also. UGA is not a cheap school by any means, so the HOPE is saving me a small fortune and keeping the size of the loans my boy is taking out to a bare minimum.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I LOVE the HOPE scholarship. My son has had most of his schooling covered and, at the rate my daughter keeps racking up A's, hers will be also. UGA is not a cheap school by any means, so the HOPE is saving me a small fortune and keeping the size of the loans my boy is taking out to a bare minimum.
Back when I went, they covered 100% of my tuition, but I think now it's a percentage. It's a very good system and all 50 states need it. It's funded by the lottery... a tax that is voluntarily paid. I left after 2 years of college and spent a total of $0 and owed $0