• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Noob needs help in getting a PC-60 to print on single sheets.

arcman

I need a PC-60 expert!

So I finally got around to making some guitar headstock decals. Got the Tango Papa paper and this old $50 dinosaur is printing and cutting fine.

Well... except for...

In Flexi8, I've got a full page of images ready to go on a 8.5x11" page, leaving about a 1/2" margin on all sides. I've inserted the page near the far right in the printer, hit send, and I get printing in the middle of the page roughly 4x6". About a 3" margin on both top and bottom and a 2" margin on both sides.

My page size was set properly and the starting point is 0 in both planes.

At this rate, this is a real paper waster. There has got to be a way to make this print a bit more efficient.

I have noticed previously when cutting vinyl, it basically wastes the first three inches of the roll. Is this standard when cutting or printing on this machine?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Arcman

BobM

I think you need to hit the "origin" button before you send the file to be printed. And yes mine uses 2" margins as well. Watch the rollers as they set the print ribbon. That's where the 2" comes in I believe.